Media Coverage of the Campaign to Save the Willow Run Bomber Plant
There's been tremendous national media coverage of our campaign to save and preserve a portion of the Willow Run Bomber Plant, unanimously positive and supportive. Everyone from NPR to CNN, across the nation, and all the way to the United Kingdom, would like to see a part of "The Arsenal of Democracy" saved for future generations.
Some highlights include:
- C-Span's American History TV segment on the Willow Run Bomber Plant
- National Geographic TV special, "The Assembly Line," featuring Willow Run and our effort to save part of it
- The UK Guardian stunning pictorial of Willow Run and other WWII Rosie the Riveters
- The History Channel online article on our Save The Bomber Plant Campaign
- NPR All Things Considered radio coverage of the Campaign
For links to all media coverage of the campaign to Save The Willow Run Bomber Plant, click here.